Pregnancy & Parenting

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Would this make me a good lover?

I am 18, and have never had sex. However, I could have had sex before on various different occasions and girls seem to think I am attractive, including one specific girl I know, who admitted to me that she wanted to really have sex with me, but was embarrassed to tell me. She now has a boyfriend, so she is out of the picture. But anyway, when I have sex, I will care a lot about pleasuring the girl and I would do everything to give her an orgasm and would not mind using my mouth to do it. It would turn me on to see the girl getting pleasured and I would care more about pleasing her than myself. I would also like to kiss the girl passionately all over her body (especially her breasts) and to cuddle after, not fall asleep like some guys do. I don

No comments:

Post a Comment