Pregnancy & Parenting

Thursday, July 22, 2010

WDYT of these Italian names?

Carlotta



Camilla



Carlina



Clariss



Michele



Serena



Stefania



rate each name! middle name suggestions are welcome :)



thnx
Carlotta- 3.5/10



Camilla-4/10



Carlina- 3/10



Clariss- 4/10



Michele- 4/10



Serena- 2.5/10



Stefania- 3.5/10



I love Italian names, but these I dont like much at all. What about the really classic ones like Giovanna, Vivana or Aldabella? Those are beautiful!
I love Serena :)



Serena Kate

Serena Hallie

Serena Jade

Serena Christine

Serena May



Hope this Helps :)
Camilla or Serena are my fav!
Carlotta 8

Camilla 9

Carlina 5

Clariss 3

Michele 5

Serena 4

Stefania 4
I like Stefania, Camilla, Clariss the best. For middle names I like Sophia or Marie maybe Maria. Carlotta sounds harsh when you say it.
(My scale: 1 being worst - 5 being best)

Carlotta- I don

No comments:

Post a Comment