Pregnancy & Parenting

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What

I'm bored right now ! But uhm , there's not really anything funny at my school that happens .





Entertain me (;


& i'll try & think of something !



Last year, during the last lunch period of school (not the last day, last three days of school are half days for finals), about 5 senior guys went streaking through the lunch area. The first one to see them was my super innocent friend who was practically in tears when she came over to where I was sitting. She saw them undressing, and it traumatized her. It was hilarious.




it happened thirty years ago, but while my friend's dad went to my school in the 1970's (which, by the way, is a super-strict catholic school) he and his friends released a ton of barnyard animals like cows, sheep, goats, and chickens, into the school (how they got them, i don't know). so there were all these animals just wandering the halls, and they brought the cows UP the stairs to the top floor, but cows apparently can't walk DOWN stairs because of their hooves or something. so the eleven cows had to be airlifted from the roof to get them out.





and i'm completely telling the truth. this really happened.




today me and my best friend were in advisory(study hall) and its well duh april fools day and she was sitting in the desk behind me and i got up to pull up my pants and without me noticin she pushed my desk and when i sat down, i landed on my butt! ouch but hilarious! (: and


one time, this is retarded but my best friend thinks it is hilarious, we were at her house sitting on the kitchen and i was messing with my hands ust playing with them and i slapped myself, funnier in real life. she thinks its hilarious. (:


also today she told quite a few people they had a red spot on their pants and they would freak out and she told the emo's she say hem cutting themselves earlier and they were like really!?? haha. (:




the entire school dressed in black and had a sit in (for no reason, and the event wsa on facebook) and we al sat in front of the main office and chanted a million random retarded things for no reason and it was awesome becuase no one (like 400 kids) didint get in trouble becuase they cant punish the entire high school..




Ha, umm one morning while me and my friends were standing around waiting for the bell to ring so we could go to first period, this drunk guy [he went to our school, don't worry] came up to us and hugged us all and he pet my hair and said "I like your hairrr, you're pretty." lol.


It was scary, but funny.




Not at my school, but in a neighboring town some of the kids released farm animals in their school. They put chickens in the classrooms and released three pigs labeled 1, 2, and 4. :D





Also, the students their once gave themselves their own snow day.




This girl crapped her pants, no lie. i swear.


it was sooo gross. she was wearing white pants, and like, she got a jacket to tie around her waist and tried to walk against the wall.


that was last year, this year, she sneeze puked on my friend!




Welll. Its kinda gross. But I have to sit next to this really chubby boy. And one time my teacher called on me, and everyone was talking. I started to explain adverbs and stuff, and he farted really loud and smelly. Everyone shut up. Lol




Today my teacher gave my friend a "detention" b/c he put a sticky note under her computer mouse so that it wouldn't work. OMG!!! he was almost crying b/c he knew his dad would be really mad and he wouldn't be able to go to the movies this Friday!!




Well because today is April Fool's day some kids were running around our school throwing bricks through windows and pulling the fire alarms for pranks. But they all got suspended because the admins called them "a danger". :) lol!




Somebody smacked this b*tch administrator that was really cruel .It was so funny she deserved it !




When the mean girl at my old school fell into the big water puddle and it was hilarious!




i dont remember we got drunk everyday




We found a mouse in the trash can and everyone screamed and stood on top of our desks?

No comments:

Post a Comment