Pregnancy & Parenting

Thursday, April 2, 2009

There

Hi! So there%26#039;s this REALLY cute boy, and I really, really like him. I can%26#039;t stop thinking about him, and I get really nervous when I see him. We%26#039;re kind of friends, we sit next to each other in a class, and we joke around a lot. But, there%26#039;s only 1 problem, he has a girlfriend. I%26#039;m just wondering what I should do. Should I completely forget about him, and just move on, or should I just wait around until him and his girlfriend break up? I%26#039;m really confused. HELP!



Oh wow.


Listen, just be his friend.


If he likes you and you still like him when his girlfriend and him break up, than go out with him, but don%26#039;t stop talking to him just because he%26#039;s taken, obviously the chance of them staying together forever is like 2%.


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment