Pregnancy & Parenting

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is this a good allowence? 14 year old girl?

Im 14 and I asked my mom for an allowence and she finally agreed.


So anyways we dont have alot of money or anything - small house, not much stuff etc.


So i have to buy what i want by myself (i bought my own laptop which was $600 and my own ipod touch $250)





I want to save up for summer clothes. Our summer break is at the end of June...





I have $6 lol.


And my mom said she would give me..


$10 a week - i have to do do the dishes 1-2 times a day, do good in school (my average is always over � every term already though lol)


keep my room and the house tidy, vacumn and sweep every now and again, of course feed my dog and hamster and stuff like that.





Is that a good price?



when i was 15 i got an allowance of 80 dollars every 2 weeks. but my responsibiltys were alot more than yours. i cooked dinner for my enitire family every night, cleaned my whole house, watched my nephew about 12 hours out of the day (i had to homeschool to help out my sister because my brother in law had cancer). but if i wanted anything i paid for it. no more hey mom can i have money for the movies? can you buy me lunch? none of that. and my allowance went away as soon as i got a job. now im 17 and work 30 hours a week and get $450 every 2 weeks. when i was 14 though i dont think i got an allowance my parents just gave me money if i went out like 10 bucks for the movies or something




I'm 12, and I get $10 a week for taking out the recycling, cleaning up around the house, and set the table every night. We're middle class, not super-rich, not dirt poor.


I know people who get $60 a week and they're 10,


others who get $40 and they're 12.


Some that only get $3 a week and they're 14.


All depends on your financial situation and your parents' opinions.




am 18, thats pretty good, my parents only gave 5 the whole month so fell lucky that your getting 10 a week just save up and you'll get what you want and by the time you get 16 get a job and you'll get more and before you know it you'll have every thing you ever wanted




that's a pretty reasonable allowance, considering your mom's income.





i never ever got an allowance. my mom simply couldn't afford it.





my first bf and his younger brothers each got $3/week (they were 16, 13, and 11)




wow.


$40 bucks a month!!!


lucky.. that adds up to $480 a year!





You should feel really lucky that you get so much. I don't get an allowance, only every now and then (like a round holidays) do I get $20, and more for christmas and my birthday.




i'm 13 and i dont get an allowance, but i still have chores to do everyday so whenever i want something i just ask for it and my parents usually give it to me, because i help out around the house and get good grades




i have a starbucks and itunes allowance (my mom pays for everything else) of $20 per week. i dont do chores for it. so if u do all of that just for $10, i dont think thats fair. u should be getting like $50.




I'm 13. We're a rich family. I do all my chores and help my mom out. I get $00.00 a week. And if I win any prize money for competitions, my parents somehow "need change". You're lucky.




for that much $20 dollars i am 14 and get paid $20 a week but I am also pregnant and all my money goes to my child buying them things and ext. so that may be why




16 $50 a month





yeah- $40 a month thats good




13 and i get 13




14 I get 14. Lol.




That sounds good to me.


I'm 17 and I don't get an allowance, I'm just expected to do that stuff.




That's better than nothing! I'm 13 and I don't get an allowance,so your pretty lucky.




i didn't even have an allowance at your age!


lol so yes that's VERY GOOD:)!




ask her to raise the price to 15 and youll fold your laundry




i get 2 a week be grateful man




I think it is. I think you will be able to buy a lot of clothes with that, in ten days you will have 100 dollars already.





Me, well I'm 14 too, and no I don't have an allowance, I'm one of those kids that say, Hey, I want something, and get it. BUT, I do babysit when they go out on weekend sometimes.




um... not really.





im 14 and i get like 30 a week :o





and i dnt clean up at all. dad juss gives me it for no apparent eason

No comments:

Post a Comment