Pregnancy & Parenting

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is it average to miss your old high school classmates?

It's been nearly a year since I graduated, and I miss my old friends. But the people I miss the most are the casual acquaintances, who I saw everyday from elementary to high school. Does anyone else miss high school.



I think this is normal, everyone goes through this. I graduated in 2000, and still till this day I drive pass by old high school, and miss it.




Yes, and no. I actually left public high school my Sophmore year and my graduating class was last year. It was a rough time for me, I missed out on a lot of high school activities and experiences that I will never be able to have. Now that everyone is in college it is a little sad since most people have uprooted and left where we all grew up.





I also miss school lunches, GR! I swear they had the best pizzas and curly fries.




The first year when I watched my brothers and sisters get ready for school that year I felt a little weirded out, and like I was forgetting something. My best friend turned out to be my sister in law, but that's a unique situation. She graduated last year, and she, strangely, has seem to have transitioned. she still hangs out with all her high school friends. I guess it depends on the person.




Yeah, I do, even though I hated it. It's better than being in the real world.




ofcourse its normal see if you can find them on myspace or facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment