Pregnancy & Parenting

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What should I do about this

Okay two girls, Bree (who I have had a friendship with on and off since the 6th grade) and Shae (who I have met at the beginning of the school year when she transferred to our school)





(Names have been changed or shorten for dignity sake)





Me and Shae have become really best friends, we do things together that teenager girls our age do. We go looking for matching outfits, we tell each other secrets, and three way with boys on the phone.





Bree is a mutual friend to both of us, but we really don't connect with her because she's jealous. She always refer to us as "best friends"


For example she'll comment my myspace pics that have Shae in it and say stuff like "Wow, look at the best friends!" And it's ok but she does it to get on our nervs!





We really want to cut this girl out of our friendship circle, but she has no other friends because of her bad attitude. We try to invite her places with us, but she doesn't want to participate. She doesn't answer our calls, but when school days come about she expects us to walk with her, because everyone is all grouped up and she would hate to walk in alone. She has her days when she's cool, but sometimes she tries to talk about us to eachother behind our backs to break up me and Shae's good friendship.





What should me and my friend Shae do about this girl? My friend Shae is a cool, relaxed person, and it takes a lot to make her angry or uncomfortable with someone. And even she said she wish Bree would stop acting so ...Weird, and Jealous, but we try to include her!



My freind Gabby has been doing that to me. Why do you want to not be friends with her. You've been friends since 6th grade so why stop now just try to include her in stuff. My friend is so mean to me. Like if Denise is going to leave for the rest of the day she'll say that she has no one to hang out with when I'm right in front of her it hurts you really bad because you used to be such good friends and then this girl comes along and ur bff forgets you even exist when she walks into the room.




You should talk to her about this. Tell her that you don't like her bad attitude, and tell her the comments she makes on your MySpace page get on your nerves.




wow you sound like a really mean person. Try doing something nice and stop having "friendship circles" its just another word for "clique"'




you have beautiful breasts




Tell her straight up to stop or the friendship will be over.




i know this isn't the answer your looking for but this story kinda makes you sound like a *****




OMG I'M IN THE SAME SITUATION but a little worse lol. my "friend" always tries to copy my best friend and I. Next time she does I'm just telling her "hey, uhm that's kinda our thing, but we could come up with something that the three of us could do"

No comments:

Post a Comment