Pregnancy & Parenting

Thursday, April 2, 2009

How can I deal with this PERVERT stalker kid? I HATE HIM!?

Okay well there's this f****t at my school, and he likes me.


Alot. He's absolutely PERVERTED! I hate him, too, he's a POSER. He supposedly "loves girls in black" and "goth chicks are sexy" Right...


So anyway, I have to sit by the douchebag in history and it's in the very back of the room (And here again, may I express my hatred towards Miss Kingery!) And he's always complimenting me (If you could call them compliments) like saying I have big breasts and saying I have great legs, and pretty eyes, (it actually gets worse, but sort of embarrasing, so I don't think I'll share everything he said).


And today, he was like "You turn me on..." (yes, he IS actually that lame) and I was like "f*ck off, whore boy" And he was like "you know you like me back, does this make you uncomfortable?" And he put his hand on my thigh . And I was like "uh.. no" And he was like "does this?" And he put his f***ing hand on my crotch. So I slapped his hand away and spent the rest of the class on the field (I skipped just to get away from him, that's how bad it is).








So what can I do about Kevin? I hate him, and he doesn't get it. I DON'T like being treated like I'm just there for his enjoyment. Every time I'm around him, I feel violated in every way possible.


What can I do about it? (That doesn't involve homicide)?



Read your school handbook on sexual harassment.





Also, if you can record what he is saying to you, to bring to the school administration that would help your case against him. And having a witness of him touching you in a sexually matter is a big plus plus.





Depending on the school, and serious...there is all kinds of in school and out of school problems he can get into. I believe expulsion is on that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment